Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Indigenous Language of Khoosh

WATCH THE BUG & BALDY VIDEO



I found this funny clip from U-Turn showing the ingenious of the one and only Bug & Baldy duo as they strike again with another racy skit that plays on words and mocks the ass kissing lingo which our culture has been so accustomed to..

I won't say anymore and I wanna know if any1 enjoyed it as much as I did, heck I even transcribed it on my blog and made mom say "il la3ab Ma Khoosh" and "is7ab ya 6al 3amar" over a game of Russian hand following iftar.

Hint: If you didn't find this hilariously funny and witty then the chances of us becoming friends are close to nil..



ٍSubtitles

We have been blessed with Democracy for years
And for generations our communication skills has helped us in practicing that democracy
Where everyone is entitled to express his or her honest opinion
Our opinions as harsh as they may be are always expressed freely and are usually tolerated
I don't know why the rest of the world thinks of us as seventh world countries
Is it because of our human rights violations?
Well..
Well..
I have only one thing to say about that matter
As one of our great leaders said..
"Show me humans and I will show you rights"
If you like this then wait till you see
The Dark Room

Connecting Through culture, Celebrating Diversity

Script

يا طال خوش
لا يا عاد لا يا مو خوش
والله غشمر
لا يا عاد طال عمرك
لا يا حبيب ما يصير خوش
غشمر يا طال خوش
لا يا عاد طال عمر ما يصير أم خير
لا شلون ها؟ ماكو خوش
هه...لاااااا عاد عاد عود خوش ما عاد
شوف عاد يا عاد هذول
ما عاد يصير الا طال عمر أمرك
لا والله ماكو خوش
هه خوش
خوش هازا هازاك
هازا ال يهال
يهال يركظون
لا لا لا لا اسمع يا طال عمر
لا لا يا طال خوش
يهال يغشمرون طال عمرك
لا الحين

Connecting Through culture, Celebrating Mo KhoOoOosh!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Q said...

hahahhaa, mamafusla I just love these guys! I wrote two posts about them!

Did u catch Uturn a couple of Ramadans ago? Genius!

Good choice....friend? I have to know ur stand on Monty Python b4 I decide if the friendship is complete :P

Tell me what u think of this -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrShK-NVMIU

5:39 PM  
Blogger Fuzzy said...

والله هذا زين مازين واجد خوش

هاهاها

نزار القندي عبقري كوميديا وفنان ساخر من الدرجة الاولى ولمساته واضحه هالسنه في قناة فنون

اتمني له النجاح والتوفيق

6:34 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Q
I Saw most of the episodes, my favorite was the sandboggin bedoin in his wanait

The Monty Python rocked!
Loved the "Knights who say Nee"


Max is claiming off sides LOOOOOL!

Wittgenstein, who saw his aunty only last week <-What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Fuzzy
Bug & Baldy also have another helarious language, goes something like this..

أنا أتعوبا من اكثرا اركظا
لأا تكلمّا خلّا يذلوفا

4:36 AM  
Blogger Fuzzy said...

monty paython the Holly grail lol 3ajeeb

Neeeeeeeeeee Neeeeeeeeeee

:P

9:08 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Fuzzy
3ayal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgX7MFZU8bk

Niiiiiiiiiiiiii

10:45 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

no wait
EVEN BETER AN ANIME VERSION!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4eHfnm3rMg

10:49 AM  
Blogger Q said...

Ok mamafusla...henceforth, u shall be called known as "friend"

U qualify with full marks! Congrats ;P

11:44 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Q
We're not worthy
I'm not the Messiaha, I'm a very naughty girl..


"It's funny, isn't it? How your best friend can just blow up like that?"

:P

2:15 PM  
Blogger Fuzzy said...

hehehe thanks but i already have the DVD :)

check out cheech n chong in " up n smoke " :P

3:46 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Fuzz
I luvvvvvvvvv'd it
Smokin Dog shit...LOL!

wv: irghaug
la khamier!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home