Monday, August 21, 2006

Energy Boosters much needed


I seem to have lost my energy somewhere along working outdoors, and between latenight working hours and stopping my vitamins or maybe all the routine and useless visits to Immigaration and social affairs & labour departments!
Its really beginning to get to me, how on earth do they claim the existance of an e-government when The Social Affairs & Labour still relies on the general public to transport their files from one floor to another to get a bloody stamp!
The place is infested with messengers that lack the basic human qualities of being able to stand in line and not smoke, ash and put their ciggies out on the floor, undress women with their invading stares and push and shove their bodies into elevators in herds like sheep without the simplest regard for the elderly or the disabled. The place is a dump and a disgrace, even if it was a department for animal affairs, the same would be said!

As a young Kuwaiti trying to make it in the business world, I feel like an alien in these places, unfortunetly visiting these horrendous pits is a part of my job and I personally have to be there to get the ball moving..
I'm surprised how our economy is boombing with these poor practice standards in the public sectors..
I know many people who would jump and say "If you're not apt for it, go work in a Bank" but inspite of these deterring factors I'm happy that I do what I do and these obsticles won't stop me, but I bite my nails everytime someone says something like "I established my Company's branch in Dubai in just 2hrs and its been 3months since I've applied for a branch in Kuwait"
If only we had a serious intention in the so called "ISLA7 Iqtisadi", we will witness an economical leap that will surpass not only the G.C.C. but the middle east as a whole..

Back to my lack of Energy, I have in a plastic bottle, what you see in the image below: a hornet in honey full of enzymes enough to boost a tranquilized elephant, the only thing is that the expiry date is not printed on the bottom, from what I know Honey doesn't spoil, but what about the Hornet! I don't have any intention of tasting the Hornet although my brother has dared me, perhaps I'll take a bite of the leg just for the sake of the dare..or should I consult my GP 1st?
What the heck, I'll have a sip for breakfast, what will happen can't be worse than a whole day wasted in Shu'ooon!

Astaghfor allah wil7imdillah 3ala kil khair o ni3ma

15 Comments:

Blogger 3baid said...

I don't know if hornet honey gaves "energy boosts", but that bottle looks disgusting.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Missed you :*

1:11 AM  
Blogger Chai-7aleeb said...

WELL,WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD OF DOING BUSINESS IN KUWAIT.

I STAYED AWAY COMPLETELY FROM GOING TO ALL THESE PLACES WITH THE EXEPTION OF THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE WHEN THEY NEED ME TO SIGN PERSONALLY OFFICIAL PAPERWORK.

I RELAY ON AN ARMY OF MESSANGERS WHO ARE SUPER WELL PAID TO GET THINGS DONE.

OTHERWISE,FORGET IT IN SUCH HORRIBLE LOCAL CIRCUMSTANCES.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

3bdai
oh come one now, its funky!

DR
ee wallah me too
how iz u been?

Chai
I haven't employed a messenger yet, cos I'm looking for a bilingual one (Shrayek bil tifilsif)?
o ba3dain laish il manadeeb look like crooks?
Its like an underworld with a completely different set of rules than our reality!
Sin City-esque!

9:33 PM  
Blogger MBH said...

WARNING

DO NOT EAT THE HORNET!

Check this :: http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/aaasmt/index.php/url_pmet3/xlc_1093/xdbc_22/dbtc_1/pic_1/add_44112/stc_1/scope_short

(I googlized "honey hornet energy" -- your blog was the 4th result! -- The link above was the 1st)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

MBH
Thanks for the link
Ok so I guess I shouldn't eat the hornet but what about the expiry date? On the label it says read bottom, nothing is printed there. Perhaps it was and faded off with time. I bought it a year and a half ago..so hmmm, donno maybe I should just have a bit and see what happens, if I make it through the night, I'll make Emental & Honey sandwiches and serve them in the office and once consumed by everyone, I will then reveal the source!!

Wicked?

2:50 AM  
Blogger MBH said...

Mama Fusla,
To my knowledge: Honey does not expire. (They've found a honey jar in a pharo's tomb and it was still good to eat)
I can't claim the above is true hornet honey (I just found out that hornets make honey!!)
So why don't you email the site I gave you? Or better yet, ask Yahoo! (it's free)

As for your devious plan, I guess when everybody is fed with those anzymes, you'll get a bunch of very, extremely, active AND horney people.
That's quite dangerous!

Perhaps that would be good for an intimate birthday party... Make sure you send me a card :p

5:32 AM  
Blogger Fuzzy said...

اكو مكاتب تخليص معاملات يخلصون اي معاملة بلحظه ! لا تسألوني شلون .. بس حط فلوسك بالشمس واقعد بالظلال
تعاملي مع احد هذه المكاتب وراح ترتاحين من مراجعة وزارة الشئون والتجارة وغرفة التجارة والصحة وغيرهم من الدوائر الحكومية

-----------------------------------

MBH

صحيح كلامك العسل لا يفسد والكثير من المواد المجففة لا تفسد لكن هذه شروط وضعت لحماية المستهلك لان احيانا يكون مثلا المياه المعدنية معبأة في بلاستيك وتخزن غلط ويتفاعل البلاستيك مع الماء .. ونفس الشي بالنسبة للعسل وغيرة وهو الخوف من سوء النقل والتخزين مما يؤدي الى فساد المنتج

12:25 PM  
Blogger MBH said...

Fuzzy,
According to my not-so-rusty info: Regardless of the storage conditions, Honey will never get damaged.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

MBH
Will do
Make no plans for next weekend!
You're invited to the Horny Hornet Party!

Fuzzy
Makatib Takhlees?
wainhom? our lazy mandoob tells me they don't exist anymore because of tight regulations and inforced messenger I.D's

11:41 PM  
Blogger 3abeer said...

you are not supposed to eat the Hornet, just the honey.

I guess the hornet is for decorative purposes only.

;)

12:40 AM  
Blogger Fuzzy said...

Try this مخلص معاملات

his name is بوفيصل

his number is 9863090

Also,

Try this other مخلص معاملات

Dont have a name for this contact

Number 9617784

7:20 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

3abeer
and some decorative piece it is

Fuzzy
You're god sent, will call them 1st thing 2morro morning. Bas 3asa matkoon dagga!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Jewaira said...

the reason there is so much bureacracy and headache involved in finishing Ministry work is because most Kuwaitis rely on a Mandoob and therefore do not really have that horrible experience.

If a high ranking official or his wife had to go through all that, believe me there would be orders to change regulations the very next day.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Jewaira
That's part of the issue
but to correct this system would be costly and time consuming 1st of all and 2ndly many people will be out of jobs. The Manadeeb 1st and then the commission people and bribing agents.
Imagine if each company in Kuwait only needed 1 mandoob!!!!!!!!
I can picture havoc breaking opposite to Safat post offices where out of job Mandoobeen will threaten to burn down all goverment buildings that 1 day relied on them such as Shu'oon & Hijra. They will be suported by the 6abba3een clans that lived of these institutions..

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home