Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Autumn Nostalgia




After 2 weeks wasted between the Department of Immigration, Labour and Philipino Embassy. I'm I have been inspired to migrate, change careers and settle for a much simpler life.. Like a bird migrating in Autumn, I wish to spread my wings and fly away... But where to?



HAI!
I wanna wake up at sunrise in my Ryokan [Traditional Japanese family run Inn] Sipping on Gyokoro or Genmatcha and having my Mungo Pancakes [red bean]..contemplating the beauty of the autumn leaves and making a prayer before I leave to assend Mt. Fuji to make it there by noon....once I'm there I'll go to the temple, meet a monk and sip some more tea in the warmth of the spiritual setting. Take a few photos and begin my descend...
But wait? Why don't I spend the night gazing at the stars....I might just do that!

[Watashi wa mata anata ni aitai to omoimasu]
I hope to see you again

7 Comments:

Blogger Mother Courage said...

troo7een w trideen bisalamah

enjoy it while you can ;-)

3:34 PM  
Blogger Fuzzy said...

if i would migrate, i would choose a good old southern State in the U.S hehe, live in a ranch, and grow my own STUFF ( veggies i mean heheh) and could care less about the outer world, besides, geography sucks since we have no hand in it

Arigato !

11:03 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Mazur courage
Allah esalmich but my post was simply a daydream, I wish I could go to Mt. Fuji in Japan and I doubt it will happen anytime soon. But now that you mention it, I will be goin on a late summer break.

fuzfuz
Great idea, I had a retirement plan for the carribean to live off a banana plantation with dredlocks in my hair, picking up seashells and painting them all day..

Hippy Ya Yo!
Perhaps I'll pay you a visit on your ranch and we can ride western! or southern?
Reminded me when I went to a ranch with my friend and she was trying to teach me how to ride western, she got bucked off the horse and until today whenever I see her, I say "Shucks, Cow girl got bucked off & camel girl stayed on"!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Fuzzy said...

wohoo the carribean :) i recommend an arean in the Dominican Republic called Porta Plata or another one called Romana :) cool for retirement..... in my new post, ive included the name and website of the dive center, i highly recommend it... i suggest you email then before travelling to reserve a spot :)

5:19 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Fuzzy
My friend lives on a ranch in Chile and has invited me to go rock climbing and cycling in the vineyards.
Puerto Plata looks ok but I'd rather go somewhere less commercial or even better..uninhabited!

*thanx for the tip, I'll e-mail them 1st thing in the morning. I can't wait to wreck dive for the 1st time! Will compare fotos.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Chic Politika said...

Mama Fusla! I might join u ...

12:16 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

chic politika
7ayaaaaaaaaaaach!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home