Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Confessions & Anti-inspiring fever blabber...


RamaDAMN I have a cold, my 1st day ain’t goin too well. A high fever, too much Samboosa and Bad T.V. This lethal combination of unfortunate events is making me sick to my stomach. Plus, I’ve been feeling guilty about something (Don’t go too far, I’m just really angry at a relative of mine that it scares me, I don’t normally get this angry at any1) What bothers me most is that it’s the 1st day of Ramadan, the least day I should feel angry about anyone or anything..


So, inspired by a book Amunki has leant me called ‘Stoned, Naked, and Looking in My Neighbor's Window : The Best Confessions from GroupHug.us’ I tried to log onto grouphug.us in order to confess only to find that it was blocked by ISP (Hmm I wonder why!) fortunately to my burdened-by-a-confession self, the ISP didn’t catch up on notproud.com which works just as good while breaking down the categories such as:

1.Pride 2.Envy
3.Sloth
4.Gluttony
5.Greed
6.Lust
7.Anger
8.Misc.

Of course I choose #7 and confessed my anger.
Mine was simple, boring and straight to the point unlike many juicy and weird confessions you find online.
I surely felt lighter after this quick confession.

Wooops, sneeze #40 in less than an hr. I’ve managed to perfect the Quadro-Sneeze, Making each sneeze identical to the other with the equal interval and of course at the same pitch. That takes skill.

Things you don’t wanna hear when you’re under the weather..
1. You sound Terrible!!!! (Laa Wallah? and I just thought of joining the Notre Damn Choir)
2. How does the food taste? (How would I know, all my buds are off, I can’t smell therefore I can’t tastes!)
3. Wanna go sheesha smoking? (why not skip through that and fix myself a voice box since I’m most probably gonna need it!)
4. Lets go clubbing
(Unless its Vamps and Goblins Ball, I can’t go anywhere with this swollen face and puffy red eyes)
Is it normal for eyebrows to hurt? And your skull to make weird sounds when you press it. How about feeling cold, then hot, then cold again, then hot, hotter, colder and now hot again in less than 1min?

Wow, I’ve coughed so much that I’m beginning to see Stars when I cough hard!
Oxygen deprivation baby…
What are the chances of syncranizing my coughs with my sneezes to perhaps produce a musical master piece such as STOMP? Who would watch me do it live? And How much would they pay for it, can I quit my job and do this fulltime? Which freak show would hire me?
Does that mean I will have to be sick the whole time?

Hmm..I'm starting to feel Amunki is right! Maybe someone is spraying something in the air!


Confessions of a Fever Blabber


5 Comments:

Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Loulzi
Thanx sweety. Well, I always ending up feeling better from Home remedies as oppose to antibiotics and loads of usless meds that damage liver and kidney while making you drowsy all day, basically you end up feeling worse! I still have faith in my ammune system!
Can't wait to do the 'stuff' we have to do, get hair done and go dararee3 shopping! not to mention the fancy ghabgaaaz! YAAAAAAY! hahaha...e3jibatni stuff..

2:05 PM  
Blogger Amunki said...

LOL...

Poor little mama
Confessing and distressing
Rama-damn-drama

Hope you feel better soon sweetie :)


btw: WV is dgpljtk

2:36 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Thanx Amunki, feeling much better than lastnight (felt like a battered sock)

I can see the stars
wow, Its gettin hot in here
Jesus came to me

wb MIA, fix ur fone, the Loulz n I r getting worried!

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweeti great blog...lotta interesting stuff I may say. Loved your creative stamp designs as well....can u imagine if they were real, hell I'd be writing letters all the time. Anyways keep it up, miss ya hun!

Mwaaaah

3:53 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Reeemoooz
thanx baby!!
I miss u too. Glad someone revived this post, I don't feel it got enough attention!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home