Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Mama's Birthday!


Since last year's b.day I didn't want to celebrate because my father was in the hospital though my friends still threw me a great surprise party and one of them came all the way from Dubai! This year I want to have a birthday celebration away from home..With only a few friends. Being in Kuwait I will end up celebrating with EVERYONE! This time its gotta be cosy! But that doesn't meant its not gonna be WILD!

My b.day weekend and the options are as follows:
  1. Oman, Muscat: Yup, I wanted to Chedi it! Go to this amazing hotel and stay with 5 friends from Kuwait and an another of my friends living in Muscat. I wanna have a fab gourmet dinner, go out for a bit and the next day wake up to a killer beach and pool. The Chilled way.....
  2. Beirut, Lebanon: None of my friends can say no to that, nor can I to be honest. Amazing food, night scene and people!hmm, The party way...
  3. Sharm Al Shaikh, Egypt: Well, It would be the best option since I wanna dive (its been a while and I'm all rusty) Nice people, laid back scene. The Active way...
  4. Dubai, Emirates: Last option, friends, friends and more friends..Fake sandy beaches (hmm) Nightlife (Ok!) cosy and comfy. The Usual Way.......

With so many options and so little time I must think what is the most important factor in celebrating a birthday?

Friends? Comfort? Ambience? Beach..hell yeah! View? Akeediz...

So Beirut? I know I was there in July but what can I do? Its not like the Maldieves is a "Fashkha" Away now is it? Ok Monot, Fasten your seat belt..the Fusla Crew is coming to you!

Note: The 1st photo saying "Mama Fusla" was a sand drawing that A-munki did in an Ashtray in our hotel, when we went to PVD (Paul Van Dyke) Concert last year. The 2nd photo was taken from a wall in Monot! (I think) and yes indeed, we shall be Raji3ooon!

12 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

god help us, another Fusla birthday!

3:19 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Yeah babes
God help Beirut! We be rockinnn..

4:13 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

We're gonna SELL IT!
In other words "binbee3ha"!

4:15 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

about grandfather?

5:42 AM  
Blogger Zaydoun said...

So you settled on Beirut, huh?

Why not Istanbul? It has everything you mentioned except the diving

7:34 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

No beaches in Istanbul, besides its too crowded! Beirut is more chilllaxed!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Equalizer said...

Good options, but not the best. I know its a proximity issue here but don't you think that you make it an adventure in the indian jungle, hiring like 100 performers and a fully equiped tent for the price of a hotel room in Dubai :p

10:40 AM  
Blogger Peach said...

Happy Bday moqadaman ;) I say take it all the way to sharm el shaikh and rock that bloody yahood infested town!! LOOOL

1:48 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Equal Aaah Indian needs much more planning. A bigger group, nicer weather and vaccines :P

Peach..Sharm is fully booked on the way back, meaning we can get there but can not come back (Sounds like the perfect b.day) but I got work n stuff so I can't risk it! Anyways we're set on beirut. I have contacted my friends there and have 3 confirmed from Kuwait and 1 from U.S. to Rondevouz..yey!

2:13 AM  
Blogger La La said...

yayyy enjoy Beirut!! and Happy Bday!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Merco Janjoooooooon!
I spend all year planning b.days and beach parties, cocktail dinners! aaaaah..Its my 2nd nature. Why do I have to do it for my b.day? LOL (Cos I secretly enjoy researching events and outtings and making excel spread sheets with all the details of the event in them, I have different guestlists..1 entitled Fusla Bunch, Everyone Fusla, Dine & Lounge crew, Holligans)
All in all, long live the good times!

5:16 AM  
Blogger La La said...

lol keep rockin babe

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home