Tuesday, September 06, 2005

From Yiddish To Yodish



Yodish is the upside down/Reveresed language that Jedi Master Yoda speaks! You can practice that if you're really bored with your friends!

Here's How:

1. Take the first two or three words of a sentence, and just add them to the end. For example: 'You will find the hottie you are looking for ' turns into 'Find the hottie you are looking for, you will.'

2. Rearranging the negative in a sentences works very well. For example: 'I will not slap you silly' turns into 'Slap you silly, I will not.' Avoiding contractions will help in this -- 'I can't shake my booty' turns into ' Shake my booty, I can not.'

3. Adding a 'hmmmm...' at the end of an altered question. For example, 'Do you know where I can get a beer?' turns into 'Know where I can get a beer, do you? Hmmm...?'

4. Adding a 'yes' to an altered statement. For example: ' You are here to annoy me' turns into 'Here to annoy me you are... yes...'

May The Schwartz be with you!

13 Comments:

Blogger Equalizer said...

Funny, you must be! LOOL A disturbance in the schwortz, I feel. Fish mocueqa from Tatooine, hmmmmm, I must cook.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Equalizer said...

wv: FZRJNS (Fizzer Jins) Bloggic for a totally bubbly homosexual.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

wait just forget the post I'll get to it later but you display pic in your profile girl it's amazing!! beautiful shot.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

LOL! Great post, it is. Like it, I do. Too with you, may the schwartz be. hmmm? :P

11:54 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Equalizer
Fuslafied, we are! To cook a fabulous meal, you shall! Disappoint us, you will not! Hmmm!
May the Spices and Cookpans be with you!

Spontaneousnessity
Thanks a lot, but it's not me. I can't climb that steep!
I am searching for a real photo of me climbing in Alps.

Peach
Cheerio, Welcome to Fusla & Fusla (Where Fact meets Fiction)!

wv: gwgbz (too bad it could have been gobgbz!)

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Concur, I do. Adopted his voice while reading his sentences as well I have!

3:06 AM  
Blogger Baroque said...

lo0l that was funny.. he's hillarious that guy.. kilish wala in the last episode, he looked like a big fly.. jumping around like that.. :P

7:02 AM  
Blogger MBH said...

Included the source of thou power, you should've.

3:04 PM  
Blogger MBH said...

I'd like to include the following quote from Futurama ::

Nibblonian 1: "Your Mightiness!"
Fry: "Mightiness? Are you off your nut? I just got kidnapped by a bunch of guinea pigs."
Nibblonian 1: "Does he not know?"
Nibblonian 2: "He does not know."
Nibblonian 3: "He knows not?"
Nibblonian 2: "Knows not does he."
Nibblonian 4: "Not he knows?"
Nibblonian 1: "Enough!"

[Audio Version]

5:31 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Charisma
Helarious! ur so right!
MBH
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Does he not know that he does not know?

3:15 AM  
Blogger Equalizer said...

George Bush: People Misunderestimate me.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Equalizer said...

wv: afabufa

"afabufa up yours motherfu$$%r"

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe that a two foot tall alien, with a receding hairline who goes around splitting his infinitives in consversation can have such a large cult following! what next? are we to be inspired by conjoined twin pedofiles? The media has mashed up our brains beyond repair!! bring back moogy oh 6am6am or perhaps even classic mangas!!


having said that, great blog fusla..keep up the good work


salaaaaaaaaaam

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home