Saturday, May 27, 2006

D + L [Dine & Lounge]: Let the Summer Feasting Begin




Finally, Back into some cookin action..
From 3 Amazing Cookbooks, 3 Thai Recipes..
All you need is Fresh fish & Groceries, A beach, a shovel, a metal rack and some Candles.
Dig hole in the ground, with shovel, stack coal and add grilling rack, place wok on 1 corner, fish in foil, lamb chops and Chinese vegies on another.





The Menu:
  • Smoked Sole on wok [Greentea/Sugar & long grained Rice] (Sauce: Spring Onion and Spicy Mango puree)
  • Balool in Thai Chili Paste[Grilled]
  • Spicy Lamb Chops with Oyster Mushroom
  • Vegetable stir fry [Bean Sprouts, Bamboo shoots, Oyster mushrooms & Thai chili, Sesame oil, Oyster Sauce, Light Soya]
  • Potato wedges with Spring onions and garlic, individually wraped and grilled over open fire.

Dessert (Bought)
Bredz:

  • Mini Rasberry & Strawberry Tarts
  • Mini Milk & White Chocolate Cheese Cake
  • Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Mini Pecan Pie

11 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

when will I be invited?

1:15 AM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

Wow!

great pics!

Amazing selection!

I hope you had fun! Bil3afya!

3:43 AM  
Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

WoW

Sha6oora :P :P

3awafy :*

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

allah yzeed elne3ma

11:43 PM  
Blogger Wilted_Roze said...

yeslaamo hal eedain :)


3afyaah el sha6raaah

what a GOOD girl.

*caugh* I need some COoking classes wanna teach :P

12:39 PM  
Blogger Wilted_Roze said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Mother Courage said...

ta3alamteeh mn BBC FOOD ??

3leich b'alf 3afiyah

4:03 PM  
Blogger Jazz Central said...

bil 3afya Mama :) But where was I at this 3azima??

1:33 AM  
Blogger Alia said...

WAW

looks delicious
fish is my favourite meal

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was definitely a great Thai BBQ, especially liked the flavorful lemongrass in the fish. You really outdone urself....way to go girl!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

purg
Can u make dessert? cos I suck at that..

Stallion
Cookin is not only a hobby but stress reliever..(Cos its the only time I'm away from my fone)

DR
he he he (ista7ait)

wilted rose
I'm not that great, I just experiment..I can teach u how to BBQ though

Mouther courage
6e7tay 3alay? Actually, I picked up those recipes from different books, BBC food recipes aren't always that great but some are of course..like J. Oliver, Nigela and Manic Organic..

Jazz Central
yullah next time u'll come n Jazz it up ;)

Alia
Me too, specially if I pick the fish myself

reemz
Cheerios, I love lemon grass but unfortunetly whats in the local market isn't that great and suppliers aren't always consistant. I'm surprised cos Lemon grass can be grown locally..

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home