Saturday, October 22, 2005

Conversations with a reincarnation calculator

Your Birthdate -- Its Meaning for Past Life and Present:
This life's birthdate reveals that you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere near the territory of modern Central Africa in approximately 825.Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile from your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating paths to the future. You knew this was true and awaited this incarnation for fulfillment.
The lesson, that your last past life brings to the present and how you will use it:
You fulfill this life's lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and helpless. Your growth during this lifetime is astounding, as your compassion and generosity flourish, so will you be greatly rewarded.

Use your lessons well ... and you will be greeted with uncommon success in an uncommon hour...

-A mechanic/Handicraftsman..(okaaay!)
-I was male! (no kidding?)
-800s (Why not?)
-Central Africa? (That's HOT)
-Idealist/illuminating paths to the future (I'll tell you 1 thing, these damn niggaz must be hittin dat crack pipe ageian! what about the other guys? what did they perceive?)
-Reincarnated to Fulfill? (The fusla, that's a given)
-Helping kids and Children (I don't see much of those, all I see are my friends and they're neither Innocent or mature and btw, does avoiding them count as helping?)
-Care for week and helpless (I do care though I don't help much, well not anymore..though I do understand the importance of caring in general now does that count?)
-Astounding growth? (Mentally:No growth, financially: not quite, hair: stopped growing all together, its safe to say the only growth is social)
-Compassion and generosity flourish (I am compassionate to everyone that's missing the essence of the FUSLA

-will be greatly rewarded (Don't tell me I have to come back for this one)

Oh and last but not least, the calculator's advice:

Use your lessons well ... and you will be greeted with uncommon success in an uncommon hour...
(Oh shit, that uncommon hour must be the next time round, I iz comin back..& This time I better be reincarnated back into badass me cos I simply rock and your calculator stinks...I'm out! *mumble* Mechanicmya$$..)

Give it a go

14 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

where is the link? is there a link?

10:25 PM  
Blogger Amunki said...

Yeah, where is it?

I'm curious to try eeeet...

(Although I think I already know what I was in ALL my previous lives...)

12:20 AM  
Blogger Equalizer said...

WTF?!! A mechanic in Central Africa in 800 AD? Doing what? I could I magine a Cheech and Chong movie for this!

2:26 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Purg & Amunki
A link has been added to the end of the post, dig in.

Amunki
I know too, you were a scripter, a witch and gypsy musician.


Equal
How screwed up is that right?
I mean what would I be fixing in the 9th century? Gunpowder was just discovered by the chinese.

wv: shflq

5:14 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

These answers seem familiar to me, must have seen them somewhere else.

So here we go:

This life's birthdate reveals that you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere near the territory of modern Germany in approximately 675.

Your profession was sailor, shoemaker, messenger (now you know people why I am lazy, had a very hectic past life!)


Your brief psychological profile from your past life:

Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage through historical data, remnants of ancient civilizations. Talent for drama, natural born actor. (no wonder, still true)

The lesson, that your last past life brings to the present and how you will use it:

The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are. You will develop an unsurpassed compassion that inspires others to perform good throughout the world. (see people, follow me!)

Use your lessons well ... and you will be greeted with uncommon success in an uncommon hour.

Makes sense I think, so where are the sacrifical virgins?

7:03 AM  
Blogger Tooomz said...

I was a male too haha but East Australian..which means I was bloody short!


Your brief psychological profile from your past life:

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, but were waiting until the next life to be liberated. Sometimes those surrounding you considered you odd, but you knew you would be cherished in your next life.


I still haven't been liberated! :P

7:42 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Purg
Use your lessons well ... and you will be greeted with uncommon success in an uncommon hour.

sounds like somethin a T cell-leader would tell a terrorist!

toomi
& u were black as darkness!

wv: bbjtatua (petite tu

Liberation you seek
before the reincarnation you must

McArabian
Well Digger?
Well I do dig pretty damn well

wv:bbjtatua (petite toi? Not moi!)

1:42 PM  
Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

oof!
Mine eerily makes a lot of sense!
I was female and in Portugal.
But look:
Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker, artist.
The lesson, that your last past life brings to the present and how you will use it:

The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are. You will develop an unsurpassed compassion that inspires others to perform good throughout the world.
Spooky, huh?

5:12 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

DR
Certainly..
and ur a gemini..hmmm!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

why is it that everytime someone finds out i'm a gemini they say:

hmmmmmmm

??
what am i missing?

:P are we that notorious?

8:26 AM  
Blogger Amunki said...

This life's birthdate reveals that you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere near the territory of modern South Africa in approximately 1275.
Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.

[ shit!!! I was an architect back then too!!!]

Your brief psychological profile from your past life:

A calculating character, you carefully weighed decisions in critical situations and possessed excellent self-control and a strong will. You were well-liked and looked to for advice and your practicality helped build civilizations.

There you have it.

Munki was a builder.

1:59 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

DR
Cos we had the same profile and I thought u might be a Libra as well!

I Don't know my starsigns from my vitalsigns..
Lil asaf, can't help!


Amunki
Builder/architect and part time Gypsy musican..

Lemme guess, The lesson, that your last past life brings to the present and how you will use it: You will Co-build a Fusla Civilization and play a big role in its preservation/conservation..(KARMA Status: FULFILLED)

4:25 AM  
Blogger The Krispy Dixie said...

did u check out the note at the bottom of the calculator window?

Note: This past life analysis is available for those born (this time around) after 1922. Earlier birthdates may be processed with errors or not processed at all.

Hahahahaha!! I think somebody's a few french fries short of a happy meal! :P

7:35 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

hahaha Dixie
I never paid atttention!

wv:jualo (walloo, walooo..just me n u...wailoo)

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home