Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Saddama Drama : The Gay Trials


From BBC:

Saddam appeared, cool calm and collected as usual with an ultra hip kishafabulous look Tsa die fooo! Wearing a dark fall Armani suit, with the shirt neck open giving an airy mass murderer/dictator feeling and swank as he shows off his Cell-f-tan, he tucked his Quran well under his arms like Sarah Jessica Parker holding her designer Alligator clutch!



As the well reputed Baghdad Diva, Saddam could not resist mocking the judge, court and everything they stood for, here is a glimpse of the action:

"Who are you? What does this court want?" he asked, adding: "Have you ever been a judge before?"
What he really meant was…

Great, a Friggin Kurd Judge! What’s more important than my Reiki appointment? Have you ever been to visit the zoo? SING IT EVERYONE….


Have you ever been to visit the zoo?

A happy place for me and you;And what did you see? And what did you do?

Did the lion roar when you went to the zoo?

Have you ever been to visit the zoo?The monkeys will play games with you!

If you make a face, then they'll make one, too,Oh, those silly monkeys down at the zoo

Have you ever been to visit the zoo?A happy place for me and you;And what did you see?

And what did you do?Did you hop, hop, hop, like the big kangaroo?


Then he continues:
"What is based on injustice is unjust ... I do not respond to this so-called court, with all due respect."


What he really said was:
Its unjust that I have to stare at your ugly infidel faces, I do not respond to unfashionably boring shenanigan and where in hell is the champagne n o'dourves.

"I preserve my constitutional rights as the president of Iraq. I do not recognise the body that has authorised you and I don't recognise this aggression.

What he really said was:
I preserve my right to tell you to talk to the hand cos the face ain’t listening biaaaaaaaatch!


“I’ve been brought here since 2:00 am, I've been here since the morning. You know me and you are Iraqi, and you know I don’t get tired”


But what he really said was:
“Like oh ma gad, this suit screams GET ME OFF, like can I get to powder my nose and freshen up before the next shoot?”
“I know you. You know me..what you say you show me how that hot KurdASSoyours…..Baby you know I don’t get tired”

Only the Baghdad Queen can pull it all off, the celebrity status, Sense of humor, Charm & Wit! the chic fashion, Hair, dental hygene & bling...Oh and of course The PLAYA HATER!

..That's HOT

Bottom line

SADDAM IS HOT!!!

& Paris would vouch for that........

But what would Bruno Say?

'VASSAAAAP'

30 Comments:

Blogger Jan6a said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Hanan said...

LOL that cracked me up Fusla. And thanks for the synopsis, I didn't see the trial myself. Something tells me your spin on it is much more interesting than the real thing.

Bs 7aram 3alaich. Saddam compared to Sarah Jessica Parker. SATC fans are frowning :(

wv=sowss (i love this game. after 30 days of ramadan desserts sowss (cavity) will sure be a problem. And gergee3an didn't help much, did it?

11:36 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Loulz
Merco..
Honestly I didn't know what to make of Saddam's trial 2day. Got me confused, the kind of confusion Richard Simons would cause, u know. The Gay type!..

Jan6a
These aren't Ts sweety, its random fotos of the baghadad butcher!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Hanan
U got it, I just go too bored with it, though I'd crank it up a bit!
BTW, news has it..Sarah J Parker gets her fashion tips from Saddam's Blog

Baghdad Dictator: Hot wardens, soap dropping and everything PRISON!

& Congrats, ur officially a playaaaa!!
(Sooos, Chan zain bas soos, KILLA KROOOOOSH)

11:44 AM  
Blogger Tooomz said...

I luved the whole "Are you Iraqi? If you're Iraqi and I think you are from your accent, you know who I am."

*Judge whimpers*

1:15 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

toomi
In other words, 'r u talkina me Kurdboaaaay?'

McArabian
Don't worry hon, there is plenty other things ta keep yeah busy!
*Damn I'm soundin like a serial blogger now..its time to get a life!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Amunki said...

A little haiku:

Rick James ain't got shit
I'm Saddamn Hussein bitches!
The true "Super-freak"...

12:16 AM  
Blogger Sheba said...

MAMA F!

abda3tai!

LOVE IT!

You know what, i was confused too, confused because he was so INTIMIDATING!

3:55 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Amunki
That kicked infidel butts!
I likes...Why do I have a feeling this is gonna be the new thing? hehe


raf
The Judge was HOT!
He did have a sense of humor, as a matter of fact..all the ppl in the room did..Including the green zone's AFLAGA. UK'S (Armed Forces Gay & Lesbian Association)

Sheba
Bottom line, He spells hotness. To see a massmurderer/dictator pretend like he's being treated UNJUSTLY! Is just too funny, like watching Sherades!

wv:oxygo (Why goOoOo, when you can stay a while?)

4:22 AM  
Blogger Mother Courage said...

LOOL sej FUSLA !

6:30 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

MC
Mama Fusla is ma name
Fusla is the name of the game!


*I just realized that my blog looks like as if Saddam just puked all over it!
Talk about OVERLOAD!

wv: mrxypj (Mr. X Y PJ? when you can Imkassar!!)

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi fusla,
just went through your blog..you're amazinz and very creative!!!
the best was what you miss about ramadan..it actually braught a tear in my eye..yup,i swear..
i definitely dont have your background (nannys,mercedes..)..but i felt you'r sincere..and it's just great!!
Ramadan used to be more "homey"..
choukran to bring all this back!!
Foulla from Morocco

8:40 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Foulla

Oh waw, I'm glad you like. Thanx, what u said was really sweet!
I don't open up much, you know being all caught up in/with THE FUSLA, which predominates all my life, so when I do..I try n 'Keep it real'

plz Come back again.
Happy Gergaian

9:01 AM  
Blogger A3sab said...

3ajeeeb i loved your post on saddammooo's trial. BRILIANT

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bet girl..
i'm now one of your daily readers..
big boussa
Foulla

10:39 AM  
Blogger 3baid said...

Eww :S

3:47 PM  
Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

That was super...super creative!...loved it!...

4:48 PM  
Blogger Jan6a said...

just cheked out the kishafabulous link- BED3A ! hehe shift ur kisha, ur funny!

wv:zgfkl (Zeg feek inta yal 7aywan!)

6:00 PM  
Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Mama FusFus

Your email is in need for 2 different reasons.
So, email me pweeze.
Its on my profile.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Shady!
Ich don't?
Why not?

A3sab
Plz come back again for Saddam vs. Martha Stewart!

Foulla
Fanfab, Will annonymous ever become Foulla?

3baid
My post or Saddam as the mutant (Mystique)


MissCosmoKuwait
Glad u liked it, more fasalan to come :P


2:55 AM
Jan6a
3aysha Al Mar6a was Kishfabulous, Jeniffer Aniston Mootay 7arra..
Ur wv was Helarious, u got it goooood!


DR
By the time you read this, I would have already e-mailed you..

4:23 PM  
Blogger Jan6a said...

kktgs: ee ok ok bagizz bs wain 3ad?!

as u can see mistansa 3ala ur lil game :p

5:40 PM  
Blogger Jazz Central said...

LOL...i needed the laugh this morning :) Loved the pic of Saddam-mystique!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Equalizer said...

LOOOOL !!! Don't forget this bastard scuffled with the gaurds and actually got his way! Stupid Court!

wv: coilnuds ( Coil nuts?)

4:53 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Jan6a
7arakaaaat. Spread the werrrd!

Jazzy
He looks HOT in that pic. I'm lookin for the catwalk ones with Bush & Saddam. Remember the email circulated?

Equalizer said...
Physically? really?
I know a person who will sit through his next trial. I AM SO JEALOUS!

5:24 AM  
Blogger Equalizer said...

Mama: You serious? how? I will pay for his seat!!! Are people allowed to throw a punch at him? Coz i'll pay for that too!

wv: thufaihn (thufrain?)

8:48 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Equal
Its part of his job, hope he keeps me posted!
Punches? why you be throwing punches? Is it cos he iz Gay?
Don't be no playa hatea now!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Definat
Gucci maybe for the later trials, . For Nov28th, he's signed an exclusive with 'HEAD' Hairproducts.

9:19 AM  
Blogger The Krispy Dixie said...

"I preserve my constitutional rights as the president of Iraq. I do not recognise the body that has authorised you and I don't recognise this aggression.

What he really said was:
I preserve my right to tell you to talk to the hand cos the face ain’t listening biaaaaaaaatch!

Priceless... like mastercard... simply priceless....

I bow down to the queen of all things fusla!! :D

7:42 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Krispy Dixie
I'm honored by your recognition of the Fusla, you have been blessed and cursed at the same time. Your reality is forever changed!

Have a Fuslafabulous life :)

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home