Saturday, October 15, 2005

Mama Xpozed!


TAG or TAGGING, lets look the the definition 1st. So the 100list was up next but I was tagged yet again by the lovely Catch-22 before I got to it, but I have a feeling that by now, you guys heard enough jazz about me..So lets take a break after this one!

Anyways...Lets do this..









Seven things I plan to do:

1-Become a tycoon in my field
2-Summit K2, Mt. Blanc or Everest
3-Seek Higher education & learn New Languages
4-Voulanteer more
5-Write Book or Make movie or Make music Video
6-Take a Culinary course in Europe
7-Go to Burning man and thenThrow a rave in the desert

Seven things I can do:

1-I can build things out of wood (sheds, chairs, tables, boxes)

2-Host great parties

3-Hike 12kms with 20kgs on my back
4-Knit

5-Bullshit my way out of anything

6-Powder Clay Pigeons

7-Give great massages

Seven things I can't do:

1-Speak a 3rd language

2-Remember names

3-Make dessert

4-Arrive early

5-Live without seafood (Specially Sushi)

6-Consistently connect spiritually

7-Lie

Seven things I say most often:

1- Hey Baby wussup?

2- La La La

3- Aham Shay

4- Yabeela

5- WTF

6- Its 4:20

7- Oh and of course ....‘Fusla’

Seven people I want to pass this tag to:
1- Amunki
2- Loulz
3-McArabian

4-Purgatory
5-Tata Botata
6-raf
7- Shewrites

6 Comments:

Blogger Mama Fusla said...

McArabian
Wallah intay fahmatni!
Ur ma new Cyba buddy!!

p.s. I wanna make one in the abandoned Naval Base in Bnaider!
What a location! Oh and in the tanker circles, the ones they park tanks in and camuflage them, that's where we can have the foam party!!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Emarket said...

oh .. guns .. i`ve been looking for places to do some shooting here in the northeast .. which took me so long to find a place near my area .. i do some shooting back home in wafra .. bs fagr el kuwait mako shai .. so we shoot some bottles and stuff

5:54 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Sailor
Shooting is amazing..to me its sort of a meditation, the breathing..the synergy between mind and body..

Shooting bottles and stuff as oppose to shooting? Animals?

I'm all against that, last time I shot an animal was in 1989..
+ If you want a moving target, consider a Clay Pigeon Machine for Wafra, dad bought me one for the mokhayam..its not bad though sometimes the disks break on the machine!


raf
I've been dying to go for years!
How was your experience..plz do tell.
lol, I didn't know the Xray showed anything, I better take another look.
Will need all your help to set up burning man: That Kuwait Party!

4:04 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Holly Tashriba Loulz!
A. I didn't passout in the car, I was meditating with eyes shut!

B. Blog more often, trust me I'm your biggest fan!

C.Yabeelaz shooting min Ommaz! Haa This weekend?

D. Its a bit weird answering your comments with you sitting right next to me!

Heheh...Fusla Mc. Mafsoola!

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol well thank u

id want to learn now to knit someday :\

or i might just settle with printing

12:05 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Knitting is so theraputic!
u can do it while on the train, plane or while watching TV. If you pay attention to the stamp I have for 'Have a pimped out Eid' you'll notice the 1st image from the right. Its actually called 'Candle Extinguishing' with a fat woman knitting and sitting over a guy!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home