Saturday, August 28, 2004

Borat's weekend in Kuwait



My good ol mate Borat paid me a surprise visit this weekend. Here is a glimps of the action:

Wednesday 8pm phone rings:

Borat: Jagshemash, is this di mama, Its Borat, I make it di surprise visit.
Mama Fusla: wussup home boy, wuchu doin in Kuwait?
Borat: I come to buy camel for camel business
Mama Fusla:...
Borat: No only joking, I come to do story about Kazakhistani workers in Iraq. You like Iraqi man? I have friend "Abbas" maybe he like to do you.
Mama Fusla: Do me a favor, shut up and come over. we're all hanging out at chalet.
Borat: I come with my friends, Good bye.
Mama Fusla: Ciao.
---End call---

2 hrs later Borat walks in wearing blue/grey suit, grey shirt and
grey tie.
Mama Fusla: I see you made it, plz make yourselves comfortable.
Borat gives me (high 5)
Borat: Jagshemash, How are you Mama? I want to make sheet, where is toilet?
Mama Fusla: Its inside

20 mins later, a very relieved Borat walks back in wearing green colored swimming briefs.

Borat: I take good sheet.
Mama Fusla: That's great news. Nice briefs.
Borat: Thank you, I am ready to swim. Wut do you call it? shal?
Mama Fusla: Chalet.
Borat: I buy gift for your chalet.
I look into the gift bag
Mama Fusla: Nice Carpet.
Borat: yes, Its from my mother, she make it.
Mama Fusla: Please thank her for this wondeful gift.
Borat: can not, she is dead.
Mama Fusla: I'm really sorry.
Borat: No its ok, my wife is dead also.
Mama Fusla: oh my.
Borat: Don't worry, I get another wife.

Attempting to change the subject I persume:
Mama Fusla: Do you plan to do anything in Kuwait? Sight Seeing maybe?

Borat: Yes I want, How if I want to make it the sex with Arab lady, beautiful lady with maybe big what you say? tits? How can I do that?
Mama Fusla: I'm sure you do, but 1st you have to be a gentleman.
Borat: Yes, maybe your Kuwaiti friend teach me.

So I make the mistake of introducing Borat to a few friends:

Borat: Jagshemash, I have it the blue ball, I must make it the sex with Arab Woman, how I must be like Gentleman? Plz show me.
Kuwaiti: You have to 1st become "Shay Shay" so the girls would like you.
Borat: Wut is that thing? it will hurt?

Kuwaiti Guy briefs Borat on how to become from El Shay Shay. an hr Later, Borat comes out with a big smile on his face.

Mama Fusla: Haa Borat, wut did you learn?
Borat: Excuse me lady, but you look familiar, St. Tropez? Summer 2002?
Mama Fusla: hahaha, no Courchevel 2003.


Borat: I will be back, 1st I must move my Harley.
Kuwaiti: you can park it behind my Jaguar *wink wink*

Borat now goes into the pool, eyes one of my female friends with premediated mischef on his face and moves in like an Aligator.

Borat: Hey lady, I look for Arab Wife, will you marry me?
Kuwaitia: aha.
Borat: you no like it? maybe you are lesbian.
Kuwaitia: aha.
Borat: Same like Khazakhistani lady.

Borat jumps out of pool and approaches me, annoyed and disappointed he exclaimed.
Borat: I try to be Shay Shay but Kuwaiti lady is Lesbian, what I can do?
Mama Fusla: Perhaps I introduced you to the wrong people, you do not need to learn how to be a Kuwaiti Shay Shay, you needed to learn how to be a Kuwaiti Lesbian.

A few hrs later, a very drunken Borat climbs into a "wanait" and heads back to the City and the next day to Iraq.

-------------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------






20 Comments:

Blogger nibaq said...

Oh that Borat always up to no good.

2:29 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

and what is the moral of this story
?

3:32 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Dear nibaq

Borat is simply misunderstood.


Dear Purg

Beware of men who wear grey suits, speak with strange accents and try to learn table manners.

Dear Chocola

To Answer your questions:

Q:Who exactly is Borat ?
A:Borat Sagdiyev: Kazakhstani TV reporter

Q:and what is he exactly doing in kuwait ?
A:He claims to be here on business but I think he just wants to sleep with an Arab Lady.

Q:and the million dollar question: how do you know
someone like that ?
A:He's good friends with my good friend Ali from Stains.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Rampurple said...

bwahahahhahaa

8:11 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Do you have proof that he actually was in Kuwait?

8:52 AM  
Blogger Mad M2000 مــادم الكويت said...

Borat is a Jew hater ..Jews are our cousins..I hate This Kazikhtani...shame on you Kuwaitis talking to this idiot. I hope his Iraq special "tape" will be shown on Al-Jazeera ..soon.

Btw You cant hold a Jew by his horn....

http://www.campchaos.com/show.php?iID=866

10:13 AM  
Blogger nibaq said...

MadM, the guy who plays Borat/Ali G is jewish.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Purgatory

Hactually, me Uncle Jamal picked up di fone cos me n me Julie were gettin well Jiggy and he is sayin dat Borat is lovin di mideast, specially Iraqi ponani, he say di women is well fit der.

Cousin C
If you is Di Spunky wicked Princess Sara, den I is well pleasured.


Ali G

11:37 PM  
Blogger Mad M2000 مــادم الكويت said...

Use this if needed:

http://www.mackers.com/alig/

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please ladies and Gentleman, khold your khorses.

There is Kazak saying "Top of yurt is open to bring light in your khart"

Why you say I hate Jew? In my country, we love Jewish lady, they smell very nice, like floor.


Borat-

12:14 AM  
Blogger Zaydoun said...

Damn.. it seems I missed a lot this weekend :-(

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in my cuntry, we put it the bell on the dancing bear.


Borat-

3:17 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Dirty Dawg he is..

3:18 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

I want proof, actual proof :) You must show a real picture in Kuwait.

4:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Badeedo Salamatsys, ba?

Why you want to meet me?
you are khow you say? homosexual? *Mmmmmm*
If man wear beeg Moostache mean in Kazak he is strong man.

Borat-

6:17 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Purg

I have the Kazak carpet as proof.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

How is that proof? that is just a carpet. you can send me pictures of him in real action with you or in kuwait via email.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOooooooOL Mama Fusla that was so funny especially the play on El Shay Shay .. by the way thanks 4 everything.. C Ya

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home