Sunday, August 08, 2004

Must Saki with my Sake


Apparently, you do not need more than the following ingredients to making some Saki.
I wonder if they sell Campden tablets in Kuwait! Perhaps regular sulphur dioxide will work instead.

Fusla & Fusla winelab will be opened sometime this week, winetasting or poisioning if you wish will be available for Fuslazoids shortly.


Ingredients:

  1. rice
  2. grape concentrate
  3. hot water
  4. corn sugar or honey
  5. yeast energizer
  6. Campden
  7. sherry yeast

5 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

There you go again with another wacky recipe! Would sake be sake without the sherry?

4:11 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

I think the Sherry is optinal
Saki is the rice wine and Sake is Salmon, I think.
Anyways, Saki isn't available in Kuwait this is why my crazy recipe comes in handy.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

if you poison people no one will drink it.

yes sake is salmon, my mistake

7:19 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

you'll be surprised of how tolerant we are to poison, trust me I eat local fish :)

7:31 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Oh yes, I forgot all about that.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home